|詳細内容||Description: Senior Business Analyst is a Core Domain Consultant position in Retail & CPG. To be an active partner in steering the client’s organizations with fact based material and analyze for optimization, utilization and improvements for the business. The activities include (but not limited to), support the business processes with data collection, analysis and proposing solutions and understanding its impact on Information Technology for the Retail/CPG business areas. |
• Identify opportunities, analyze business priorities, provide solutions
• Looking for innovative solutions based on data analysis & expertise
• Lead, participate and contribute in Business/Information Technology projects
• Identify, implement and share best practices
• Discover solutions to develop and drive business to archive best possible results with cost optimizations.
• Ability to do domain consulting/advisory services (Business process Improvement/RE-Engineering, Gap analysis etc.)
• Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for documenting the Business rules, Requirements.
• Ensure compliance with agreed architectures, IT strategy principles, and recommendations in feasibility studies and projects.
• Lead the work to define/refine business processes, Requirements and business rules.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge of Retail/CPG Business processes and its dependencies.
• Expertise in one or many of the following functional areas and exposure to other functional areas: Some of the areas (not limited to) Forecasting, Ordering, Inventory, Warehouse/store process, eCommerce & Analytics.
• Ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and process flows
• Experience in software development efforts through the entire project lifecycle is an advantage.
• Exceptional communication skills, this includes written and verbal communications
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information in suitably accurate models between the business unit and their counterparts within Information Technology.
• Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.