|詳細内容||PURPOSE OF ROLE: Vacancy is in sales for one of HCL's Engineering and R&D (ERS) Telecom accounts. It’s envisaged as a global role based out of Tokyo, Japan and will need the candidate to travel to key design and implementation centers around the world. It will also require candidate to understand customer requirements and work with HCL’s solution and partner ecosystem to ensure solution covers an end-to-end value proposition. Internally, the candidate would have to have experience working with a diverse team of individuals supporting Engineering and Operations functions. HCL envisages that candidate must have a strong knowhow of the telecommunications market and modern digital technologies and good track record of servicing similar accounts. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to work as productive team member, with experience in similar streams in their previous roles and should have been based out of the Japan for the last 5 to 7 years. Fluency in Japanese with a commitment to improve is highly desirable. Candidates must have the ability to target the right customers, grow a quality pipeline, and win profitable deals with an objective of building mutually beneficial long-lasting relationship with the client. |
SPECIFIC POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Interact with local/regional clients and evangelize engineering solutions and portfolio. The candidate should have local network and a track record of selling end-to-end services in office automation domain.
• Understand HCL’s telecommunications portfolio, services and products available in the sector and forecast and anticipate sales requirements, trends, and variances
• Establish expectations and manage Sales call activity, proposal generation, and other key performance indicators. Analyze sales results and initiate corrective action to achieve attainment of sales goals
• Model excellence in customer service, including soliciting and resolving client inquiries and challenges, communicating applicable needs or issues to the leadership team
• Take charge of all aspects of the sales cycle including opportunity identification, bid qualification, proposal creation, due diligence, bid defense, commercials and an eventual win
• Create a “Win Theme” while collaborating with key stakeholders in Centers of excellence, architects, bid management, marketing, sales, delivery, and partners. Maintain appropriate internal communication links to achieve same
• Have the requisite commercial & business acumen to participate in contracting & commercial negotiation of a bid.
• Should be able to proactively establish & maintain all potential opportunities/ leads in the nominated accounts and create a robust funnel
• Develop a good understanding of the market segment and update knowledge periodically on market indicators, Engineering Spend, outsourcing trends, top customers, opportunities available etc.
• Participate in project steering meetings with the client and have a good handle on client issues and proactively resolve it through delivery teams.
• Continuously measure & review performance on the sales goal matrix of self on the scale of productivity (revenue), sales effort, portfolio diversification, opportunity movements and bid to win ratios