|主なスキル||Vacancy is in sales for HCL's Engineering and R&D (ERS) Automotive domain accounts. It’s a regional role based out of Tokyo, Japan and will need the candidate to travel to our key geographies in the region. It will also require candidate to understand customer requirements and work with HCL’s solution and partner ecosystem to ensure solution covers an end-to-end value proposition. For this role candidate will have to work with multiple streams within organization namely Delivery and HCL’s globally based Center of Excellences. HCL envisages that candidate must have a strong knowhow of Automotive domain, PLM and modern digital technologies and good track record of selling Automotive services to OEM’s and Tier 1s. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to work as productive team member, with experience in similar streams in their previous roles and should have been based out of the Japan for the last 5 to 7 years. Candidates must be well connected with the local ecosystem - product partners, vendors and customers including C level connects. Know-how of local regional language is a must. Candidates must have the ability to target the right customers, grow a quality pipeline, and win profitable deals with an objective of building mutually beneficial long-lasting relationship with the client.|
|詳細内容||SPECIFIC POSITION REQUIREMENTS: |
• Interact with local/regional clients and evangelize engineering solutions and portfolio. The candidate should have local network and a track record of selling end-to-end services in Automotive domain.
• Understand the company’s ERS Automotive domain portfolio, services and products available in the sector and forecast and anticipate sales requirements, trends, and variances
• Establish expectations and manage Sales call activity, proposal generation, and other key performance indicators. Analyze sales results and initiate corrective action to achieve attainment of sales goals
• Model excellence in customer service, including soliciting and resolving client inquiries and challenges, communicating applicable needs or issues to the leadership team
• Expand existing market opportunities and help enter new accounts. Substantially expand HCL customer base and manage existing HCL accounts for growth
• Expand and maintain Sales coverage and teams for key accounts, assuring optimum service to his/her customers
• Take charge of all aspects of the sales cycle including opportunity identification, bid qualification, proposal creation, due diligence, bid defense, commercials and an eventual win
• Create a “Win Theme” while collaborating with key stakeholders in Centers of excellence, architects, bid management, marketing, sales, delivery, and partners. Maintain appropriate internal communication links to achieve same
• Have the requisite commercial & business acumen to participate in contracting & commercial negotiation of a bid. Comply with HCL Business Rules for the same
• Should be able to proactively establish & maintain all potential opportunities/ leads in the nominated accounts and create a robust funne
l • Develop a good understanding of the market segment and update knowledge periodically on market indicators, Engineering Spend, outsourcing trends, top customers, opportunities available etc.
• Develop a good understanding of competition to be able to create a differentiator for HCL offerings/ pricing
• Develop personal and Commercial relationships with CIO/ CFO/ CTO across clients in focus verticals
• Participate in training programs and refresh knowledge on what to sell & how to sell while remaining abreast with the trends & new propositions of the concerned market
• Provides first level supervision to the vertical sales and complimentary practices within HCL’s ecosystem and collaborate with them to devise strategic account sales plans and strategies
• Responsible for setting targets and sales strategy creation. This includes liaising with key stakeholders (delivery and enabling teams), for medium to long term planning.
• Participate in project steering meetings with the client and have a good handle on client issues and proactively resolve it through delivery teams.
• Set up periodic review mechanisms to coach and monitor progress of the team members
• Ensure development of account plans as per requisite templates and keep the same updated. Such templates will form the basis for structuring account strategy and will provide visibility to key stakeholders of the investments required to make the account grow
• Compliance to systems & processes such as Excalibur to ensure management reporting and analytics for informed decision making and productivity norms
• Continuously measure & review performance on the sales goal matrix of self on the scale of productivity (revenue), sales effort, portfolio diversification, opportunity movements and bid to win ratios