|主なスキル||- Business level Japanese (N2) and English|
- Hand on experience in product development.
- Have a capacity to work individually to secure the deliverables.
- Good knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle End to End.
- Knowledge of safety engineering processes (Hazard and Operability Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis etc.)
- Knowledge in development according to safety Standards such as ISO26262 and SOTIF.
- Facilitating safety or quality analysis, such as Hazard Analysis, FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Development of safety related function, system, hardware or software
- Coaching individuals, teams and groups
- Documentation experience and good documentation skills
- Experience working with road vehicles within the Safety area
- Previous experience working in an organization and implementing safety practices.
|詳細内容||- Interact with the teams of engineers, and responsible for specifying and reviewing technical concepts, solutions and processes, as well as creating safety requirements and ensuring that they are fulfilled.|
- Responsible for defining process and structure for the setup of Safety Cases for ongoing projects and support the organization to define and compile the evidence needed for the Safety argumentation
- Ensure overall safety of the respective vehicle and/or the corresponding systems in compliance with ISO 26262.
- Communicate and work with global cross functional teams within Product Development.
- Support Electrical & Electronics department to ensure ISO 26262 compliance
Provide ISO 26262 training
- Create the functional safety plan in the development phases of the safety lifecycle.
- Facilitate ISO 26262 related activities in EEE department such as the creation of Hazard Analysis, Functional Safety Concept, Technical Safety Concept, FMEA, FS-QDPR compliance matrix and Safety Case
- Participate in evaluations of proposed technical solutions with the purpose to judge the possibility to secure the solutions in terms of functional safety.
- Support judgment of Definition of Ready (or equivalent) and Definition of Done (or equivalent) status for ISO 26262 related activities for agile teams.
- Manage ISO 26262 knowledge in EEE department.
- Maintain the functional safety plan and monitor the progress of the activities in it.