|詳細内容||- Responsible for initial translation of customer needs (internal or external) as communicated by process partners into product technical specifications and design objectives.|
- Create specifications relative to assigned project utilizing inputs from Product Line, Marketing, Design, Usability, Quality, etc.
- Translates input to technical specifications used by design engineers to achieve results
- Release system technical specifications and aligns it with product architecture, module area leaders and technology teams
- Develop initial test plan to help define technical path and testing time.
- Participate in Technical Design Previews to provide guidance on direction and test plan validation.
- Assist design teams with DFMEA development as systems subject matter expert.
- Provide timely communication as to project status and deliverables.
- Perform any and all functions as outlined by Engineering Management; lead or participate in special function teams and support production as required.
- Interface with Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing, Service, and Outside Suppliers to provide or obtain necessary information and design input.