|主なスキル||- 5+ years working as a System Architect or a similar role|
- Strong knowledge of system architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in designing and developing complex systems for Fleet Management, Urban OS, or MaaS projects.
- Proficiency in system modeling and architectural design tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex technical challenges.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and trends in the Smart City domain.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Systems Integrator or passing the System Architect Examination is highly desirable.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Business-level Japanese (JLPT N2) and English
|詳細内容||- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand project objectives, and define the architectural vision|
- Design and develop scalable and efficient system architectures for Fleet Management System, Urban OS, and MaaS initiatives, ensuring they meet performance, security, and usability requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies, analyze technical trade-offs, and propose innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Create detailed technical specifications, architectural diagrams, and documentation to guide the development team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Define system integration strategies and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of various components and technologies.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, frameworks, and tools to identify opportunities for enhancing system performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Collaborate with software engineers, data scientists, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation and deployment of the projects.
- Conduct architectural reviews, code reviews, and provide guidance to the development team to ensure adherence to architectural standards and best practices.